Table of Contents
- 1 How to create a professional web design step by step (2020)
- 1.1 Designing Guides: To make a professional website step by step
- 1.1.1 Step#1. Define goals and Strategy
- 1.1.2 Step#2.Make rich content and Optimize (related to audience purpose and strategy)
- 1.1.3 Step#3. Pick the Latest web design tools and platform:
- 1.1.4 Step#4.Publish Your Website
- 1.1.5 Related
- 1.1 Designing Guides: To make a professional website step by step
How to create a professional web design step by step (2020)
Do you want to make your own professional website? Don’t worry! Our guide and experience will show how anybody can build a website – in a very easy and professional way. If you want to design a great website, you need some research and set a valuable goal of the website before because without goals you cannot engage your audience on your websites. surely you have noticed there are some websites that are very attractive look to see but the audience comes and goes not engage a long time. Bounce rate high. If you want to reduce the bounce rate you can strictly follow some basic designing guides.
Designing Guides: To make a professional website step by step
1. Outline Your Website’s Goals Purpose and Strategy
2. Make rich related content and Optimize
3. Pick the Latest web design tools and platform
4. Select SEO Friendly theme and Plugins
5. Customization and Typography
6. Branding and Marketing
7. Publish Your Website
8. Analyze and Improve
Step#1. Define goals and Strategy
Many organizations make this silly mistake before creating a website but before you jump into designing your website, you first need to be clear on its purpose strategy and audience engagement. It’s a very important element to make a profitable business website. You can also some research about your target audience and how you want to come across as authentic and engaging. If you feel the purpose is clear and effective, then your focus shifts on your website Content making.
When a visitor comes to your website it is very beneficial for your websites as long as you can retain him on your websites. As a result, content plays a very important role in your website rank and boast selling. So, now you know what you want to add to your website base on your goals, there are two things you need to think about your content one is content positioning and last one content optimization. Positioning refers to where your content sits on each page, and how it’s placed. Optimization, meanwhile, is the process of fine-tuning content to help it rank higher on search engines, such as Google Bing, and Yahoo. You can help with positioning from Expert UX Designer (User Experience) and SEO (Search engine optimization) expert for Content optimization. Our expert will help you if you want to discuss it.
On-page Optimization elements:
1. Metadata: page titles and descriptions – known as metadata – are the easiest way of telling Google what your site’s all about. Metadata gives the impression and idea in the search results and allows users to find out what’s on your webpage before they click on it.
2. Image Compression: Use Lazy Load compress graphics its will help your page speed and also reduce audience bounce rate.
3. Image Alt Text: search engines can’t read any images, so by adding alt text to an image, you are effectively helping them understand what it is described.
4. Mobile Responsiveness: It is a great one in these moments. Now a day all website is mobile-friendly responsive design so it is a big issue your design is responsive or not. Most of the WordPress themes is responsive, and will automatically reformat your content to fit various screen sizes.
5. Internal Linking: Internal linking is the most important to engage the audience where you direct users to another page on your site via a hyperlink. This is usually done when you mention something that you have related content on.
Step#3. Pick the Latest web design tools and platform:
WordPress is the most popular open-source Content management system CMS. It has beautiful designs theme, powerful features integrate, free to use priceless. WordPress is the most popular platform to design a professional website. It has also more attributes by using plugins and add-ons. You can integrate Chabot for support and help your audience 24/7. Customer service is most important. chatbots are time-efficiency and cost-effectiveness. WordPress also provides the most popular page builder elementor, behave, and wpbackery. 38% up webpage built on WordPress. Most bloggers, business companies, and organizations use WordPress as a platform to build a professional website. WordPress build site sell product write a blog and many more. WordPress dashboard gives you total control of your site monitor and tracking audience. No need for coding and logical knowledge to handle WordPress. It is user-friendly and SEO friendly. Search and take the best theme for your business from ThemeForest. The theme is the layout of your site. When designing your site, you should think about how everything you do relates to your overall brand. Everything from the color scheme to font style and imagery plays a part in telling your brand’s story. Use classic style fonts, Color is also one of a brand’s major communication tools It’s important to send the message of your company boast brand.
Feature: Some important and valuable features you should include on your website.
• Include a call-to-action: place (CTA) button on your site’s.
• Space out your content: Use whitespace in between elements.
• Large letter size: Not use smaller fonts. keep your body text at least 16pt.
• Type of fonts: choose between serif fonts to sans serifs. Don’t use more than three different typefaces throughout a single website
• Link your logo to all pages: it’s highly recommended to use LOGO as part of your branding efforts.
• Work on your footer: place all of your important links there include contact information, social media icons, and a shortened version of your menu, or any other relevant links that visitors may need.
• Color: is a huge part of defining your website design and overall brand. colors mean in relation to branding and websites.
you can use Primary and Secondary colors.
Black represents luxury, power, elegance, and sophistication.
Gray represents simplicity, neutrality, logic, and “the future.”
Red represents urgency, excitement, danger, and passion.
Pink represents sweetness, femininity, innocence, and romance.
Yellow represents optimism, cheerfulness, and youth.
Orange represents creativity, friendliness, and enthusiasm.
Purple represents success, wisdom, wealth, and royalty.
Green represents health, wealth, peacefulness, and nature.
Blue represents security, stability, trust, and calmness.
Primary Color: should be used in most important parts of your site like:
• Your Logo
• Call to action button CTA
• Backgrounds for important information
Secondary Color: should be used as inflections in places like:
• Subhead lines
• Backgrounds for information
• Hover effects
Step#4.Publish Your Website
Recheck properly every step you miss out any think, check everything works before you go live. Ask your friends & family, and also colleagues to test the site in preview and see if they find anything wrong. Some common issues you want to check –
• All your navigation work properly land on the right page
• All your content is readable and image are not broken
• Your site looks great crosswise desktop, mobile, and tablet properly.
• Loading speeds are no more than 5 seconds on any page Check on Gtmetrix, Pingdom
5.Analyze and Improve
Many website owners feel when their website live online job is done! It’s not right, after your website publish online most of the work start from here. It’s very important to keep track of your website is performing properly by connecting your site to Google Analytics, Google console, Monster insight WordPress plugins.
• How many page views daily or monthly? – Visitor count
• The amount of time users is spending on each page – User engagement and bounce rate.
• Conversion rate (for eCommerce websites)
Website work never ends, if you feel relax now anybody can overtake you. So check and track your website performance and take the necessary steps for improvement of your lacking. Always try to improve your SEO and look after your near competitor movement. If you feel the article is helpful for you or need any improvement, please drop a comment –try to help as best as we can.
What is the best platform to design a website?
WordPress is best from our independent research. Magento & Shopify is the best platform for eCommerce sites.
Should I hire a web designer, or do it myself?
It really depends on your budget skills level and desire for your requirements.
How much does it cost to design a website?
Discuss with us the details.
Where can I get a domain name and hosting?
Very useful question! We recommended Namecheap, Siteground and Bluehost.
Waheed Akhtar is a freelance web designer from Dubai, UAE. He is the founder and editor of Boost Inspiration, where he showcases different creative resources of Digital Art, Graphic Design,
Why Need a Website?
Nowadays, the digital revolution at this moment every company has a professional website to market their branding on digital platforms. So the website is a must option. How a website benefit your company, organization, and personally?
1. Make a LOT of money online.
2. Creative opportunity
3. Get a professional email address
4. Support 24/7 days online.
5. Huge audience and client engagement.
Different types of professional websites
• Personal and Private Blog Website
• eCommerce Website
• Non-Profit Website
• Religious Website
• Portfolio Website
• Niche and Affiliate Websites
• Photography and Videography Websites.
• Educational and Job board websites